bushıng and sleeve bearıng
In a continuous galvanizing line (CGL), Sink Roll, Stabilizing Roll, and Correcting Roll are used to guide the strip in a zinc pot.
Bushes and Sleeve Bearing installed to the Motor and Operator side of Sink, Stabilizing and Correcting Rolls are important for the followings;
- Maximum wearing resistance at high temperature,
- Compensating angular misalignments, various forces,
- Improving the process efficiency and quality defects,
- Preventing line stoppages,
- Increasing the service life of zinc pot equipment (Sink Roll, Stabilizing Roll, Correcting Roll)